South Main Ale Trail
Craft Beer comes to the Wexford Food Festival
This Thursday May 25th to Sunday May 28th sees the return of the ‘South Main Ale Trail’ to Wexford; a showcase of the very best in Local and Irish Craft Beer, Cider and Spirits and runs alongside the ‘Wexford Food & Wine Festival’. Featuring a programme spanning three venues, Simon Lambert & Sons, The Sky & The Ground and Bugler Doyles, visitors will be treated to a wide range of entertainment, tasting sessions, food and opportunities to meet with brewers, distillers and other craft beer enthusiasts.
Simon Lambert & Sons, home of Wexford’s YellowBelly Beer, return with brand new limited edition beers pouring over the weekend as well as an outdoor festival bar, which is the perfect place to share a beer with their brewery team and ask some questions about getting started in brewing. Live music on Sunday, with great Irish beer, spirit infusions, beer cocktails and entertainment throughout the weekend.
For more details and information visit www.simonlambertandsons.ie or follow them on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
The Sky & The Ground have a number of highlights across the South Main Ale Trail, such as Dublin’s ‘Booka Brass Band’ taking over the Beer Garden on Thursday Night, a ‘White Gypsy Brewing Company Barbecue’ on the Friday Night, a Red Breast Whiskey Tasting on Saturday Evening and Live Music on Sunday Evening. Pouring over the weekend will be a huge selection of craft beer and premium spirits.
For more information on events visit their Facebook Page http://facebook.com/TheSkyAndTheGround/.
Bugler Doyles completes the South Main Ale Trail “Triangle” with their own programme of events over the festival. As well as great Irish beer pouring all weekend and plenty of televised sport for visitors, there will also be Live Music from Thursday to Saturday from 9:30pm onwards. Driving? Or want to take home some beer? Drop into their ‘Carryout Off-Licence’ next store for a wide ranging selection of Local and Irish produced beer, cider and spirits.
For more information visit their Facebook Page http://facebook.com/BuglerDoyles/ or their Off-Licence Page http://facebook.com/CarryoutWexford .
Some of this years Exhibitors
- 15 May 2018Freezin’ Friesian
- 15 May 2018Cocoa Cookhouse
- 15 May 2018Pure Food Company
- 15 May 2018Gran Gran Foods
- 15 May 2018Coole Swan
- 15 May 2018Herbal Tisane
- 25 May 2016Kearns Fruit Farm
- 15 May 2015Merci Beaucoup Cake Creations
- 14 Apr 2015Bad Boys BBQ
- 14 Apr 2015Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- 17 Jan 2015The Hartrey Kitchen
- 17 May 2014Crepe Cuisine
- 15 May 2014Knockout Pizza
- 30 Apr 2014Greenacres
- 17 Apr 2014Grub Hub
- 15 Apr 2014The Barista Bike
- 17 May 2013Crepes Station
- 05 May 2013Taste with Gusto
- 03 May 2013Thai Food Company
- 30 Apr 2013Bart’s Belgian chocolates
- 18 Apr 2013Greenhills Fruit Farm
- 18 Apr 2013Rodrigo Trading
- 18 Apr 2013Carn Edward Lamb and Longhorn Beef
- 02 Feb 2013Marco Crisps
- 25 May 2012Mr Muffin Man
- 25 May 2012Craft Central
- 21 May 2012Tom and Ollie
- 17 May 2012Masterfood Ireland
- 15 May 2012Dinky Donuts
- 15 May 2012Cloonagh Smokin Soul
- 11 May 2012Jenny’s Cupcake
- 15 May 2011Galo Chargrill
- 15 May 2011Cusan Welsh Cream Liqueur
- 25 May 2010Inspirations4U
- 25 May 2010Piper’s Cafe
- 15 May 2010The Holy Grail
- 15 May 2010Barry John’s Sausages
- 07 May 2007Irish National Heritage Park