This year the programme of events is bigger and better than ever before. At this stage, events are being added all the time so please ensure you follow us on twitter@wexfordfoodfest and facebook @wexfordfoodfestival
The “Slice of Wexford” takes place in the newly refurbished Oyster Lane restaurant at the Talbot Hotel. Join the “Wexford Town Tourism Group”, “Wexford Food Festival” and the “Wexford Food Family” where we will have some of suppliers promoting the local produce. This is a trade only event with free entry and will take place between 5pm and 7pm. No booking required.
“Wine and Dine” at La Marine Bistro at Kelly’s Hotel (Confirmed – Limited availability so book now)
Enjoy a very special four course food and wine dinner with dancing after in the Ivy Room. Cost €55. To book a table please contact Kelly’s Resort Hotel, Tel: (053) 9132114 (office hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Numbers are limited, first come first served.
“Eating for improving stress management” at 7pm in Wexford Library (Confirmed)
A cookery demo and talk with Lorraine Whelan of mindfulhealth.ie
What you eat not only influences how your body copes with stress, it can affect you sleep quality, your overall hormonal health and even your metabolism. Join Lorraine and find out what foods can boost your energy, improve how you handle stress, tackle mood swings and enhance overall wellbeing.
To book please contact Wexford Town Library Tel: (053) 9196760 (office hours) Numbers are limited, first come first served. Free Entry. Booking essential.
South Main Ale Trail (Confirmed – Free Public Access)
“Simon Lambert & Sons” – Outdoor Festival Bar with YellowBelly Beer & Live Music.
“The Sky & The Ground” – South Main Social showcasing the best original musicians from Wexford and beyond. Exclusive festival beers on tap all weekend.
“Bugler Doyles” – As well as great Irish beer pouring all weekend and plenty of televised sport for visitors, there will also be Live Music. Booka Brass Band in “The Sky” from 8.00pm.
Some of this years Exhibitors
- 25 May 2016Kearns Fruit Farm
- 25 May 2015Baldy & Doyle
- 14 Apr 2015Bad Boys BBQ
- 14 Apr 2015Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- 17 Jan 2015The Hartrey Kitchen
- 17 May 2014Crepe Cuisine
- 11 May 2014Moran’s Homestore
- 30 Apr 2014Greenacres
- 17 Apr 2014Grub Hub
- 15 Apr 2014The Barista Bike
- 17 May 2013Crepes Station
- 08 May 2013Caws Cenarth Cheese
- 05 May 2013Taste with Gusto
- 03 May 2013Thai Food Company
- 30 Apr 2013Bart’s Belgian chocolates
- 22 Apr 2013Irish Piedmontese Beef
- 18 Apr 2013Greenhills Fruit Farm
- 18 Apr 2013Rodrigo Trading
- 18 Apr 2013The Little Welsh Deli
- 18 Apr 2013Carn Edward Lamb and Longhorn Beef
- 02 Feb 2013Mezze – Middle Eastern Foods
- 02 Feb 2013Marco Crisps
- 25 May 2012Mr Muffin Man
- 25 May 2012Craft Central
- 17 May 2012Oddsocks Party Entertainment
- 17 May 2012Masterfood Ireland
- 15 May 2012Dinky Donuts
- 11 May 2012Jenny’s Cupcake
- 11 May 2012The Soul of Crete
- 26 Apr 2012Cake Face Pastry
- 26 Apr 2012Slice Wood Fire Pizza
- 26 Apr 2012The Sausage Experience
- 25 May 2010Inspirations4U
- 25 May 2010Sweet Obsession
- 25 May 2010Piper’s Cafe
- 25 May 2010Lala Poultine
- 25 May 2010Elm Tree Farm
- 25 May 2010The Jungle Food Company
- 25 May 2010The Sausage Hut
- 07 May 2007Irish National Heritage Park